Become a Combat Self Defense (CSD) Instructor
Basic Requirements for CSD Instructor Certification:
- Fill up the CSD instructor’s application form.
- Approval of the CSD International Chief instructor.
- Acceptance for CSD code of ethics.
- At least 2 years experience in Martial arts or similar training or CSD level 3 qualified.
- Individuals without experience must complete level 1,2 & 3 before instructors course.
- Sound Psycho-physical fitness.
- Age should be minimum 21 years or older
- Clean Back ground with no criminal/conviction record.
ALL CSD CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS SHALL RECEIVE :
- A High Quality Printed Certificate.
- CSD International Chief instructor’s recommendation.
- Rights to use the official CSD registered brand name, flag and logo.
- Option to become an authorized dealer of CSD merchandise.
- Shall enjoy CSD world-wide regular marketing and media supports.
- CSD emblem / Wall Mat.
- Free membership of World Combat Self Defense Federation.
- Free ONE years valid licence to teach CSD system.
- A five million pound insurance which will cover countries outside UK also*.
- Printed CSD training guideline and curriculum.
- Enjoy special discounts in every CSD store, camps and courses.
Contact us with any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org